Domestic abuse and its impact on children
A training course for practitioners and managers
|Key information |
Delivery on request
To be arranged. This can be a venue of your choice.
To be confirmed
Call 0808 800 5000
To arrange for us to deliver this training to your organisation call 0808 800 5000 or email email@example.com
What is the course about?
This course will help you and your staff consider the issue of domestic abuse and its impact upon children.
Who is this course for?
Practitioners who work with children and practice managers.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- describe domestic abuse within a diversity framework
- describe a range of inter-agency issues within this field of work
- identify the impact of domestic abuse on children
- demonstrate skills in the application of an organisation’s domestic abuse policy when assessing levels of risk
- identify key issues for engaging with families where domestic abuse is an issue.
We can deliver this training to your organisation at a venue of your choice and to a timescale that suits your requirements.
We can also develop or modify a course specifically to meet your organisation's needs.
To arrange training or discuss your requirements
call 0808 800 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org