Child protection training and consultancy
NSPCC Northern Ireland
How can we help? Call 0808 800 5000 or email email@example.com
We provide a range of training, learning, development opportunities and access to consultancy services to all staff and volunteers working with or on behalf of children in Northern Ireland. We can also provide all these services to the Republic of Ireland if requested .
We offer tailored and bespoke services as well as scheduled training courses.
NSPCC Training and Consultancy Northern Ireland has worked alongside a variety of organisations in the past. These include:
Northern Ireland Commissioner for Children and Young People (NICCY)
Child Care Partnership
Universities and further education colleges
Early Years organisations
Health Boards and Health and Social Care Trusts (hospital and community professionals)
Young apprentice organizations i.e. building industry
Dentists and General Practitioners
Voluntary and community groups
Police Service of Northern Ireland
Court services and youth justice
Churches and faith communities
Private sector organisations
Local government councils.
Find out more about our work with a Belfast nursery.
Tailored and bespoke services
The services we provide are tailored to your organisation's needs and take account of the Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland context. We can provide:
- consultancy on safeguarding to assist organisations in the development monitoring and auditing of child protection policies and procedures
- tailored training and child protection courses designed to meet your specific needs and local requirements:
- identification of specific training requirements
- devising training courses and programmes to meet identified needs
- an evaluation of the impact of the training and the production of an evaluation report for your organisation
- training delivered at a time that suits you. Training can run over full days, morning sessions, afternoon sessions or evening sessions (depending on the course)
- training courses can be delivered at your own agency/chosen venue.
- View examples of our specialist courses we can adapt and deliver to your organisation.
For a free, no-obligation proposal and/or quote call 0808 800 5000, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form
back to the top
This scheduled training course is CPD certified - www.cpduk.co.uk. All our courses are consistent with government guidance.
Your organisation can commission the NSPCC to run an Introduction to child protection (Northern Ireland) training course for your staff.
We also offer a wide range of child protection and safeguarding training courses at our training centres across the UK.
For further information and to arrange training please
call 0808 800 5000 or email@example.com
back to the top
We're are able to develop or modify a course specifically to meet your organisation's needs. If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us