NSPCC Assembly presentations
Specially trained NSPCC schools organisers working in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are renowned for their interesting, informative and inspirational assemblies, which can provide a starting point for raising awareness of child abuse and bullying.
Our set of awareness presentations have been tailored to suit child audiences aged from 5-14.
The children and young people hear vital information for their personal safety and well-being and are made aware of who they can turn to if they are suffering cruelty or abuse.
- Who/what is the NSPCC?
- Introduction to ChildLine
- Definition of four types of cruelty and bullying as an abusive behaviour
- Stories/roleplays illustrating one type of abuse
- Approved case studies
- Distribution of special smartcards, carrying the ChildLine number, to all junior aged children
- Delivery of personal safety messages
- Information on who to turn to if children need help
- Motivational presentation of the fun, curriculum-linked fundraising activity.
What head teachers have said
"We have many visitors to our school and I have to say that this was the best we have ever had. Professional, relevant and meaningful for our pupils. Thank you."
Sandal End, Wakefield
"The Presenter was fantastic, full of enthusiasm and a really gifted presenter. Thank you NSPCC and please come and work with us again."
Darfield All Saints, Barnsley
Contact us us to see if you have a schools organiser in your area.