American Express Cardmembers can now donate their Membership Rewards® points to the NSPCC
The funds raised from the partnership go towards funding the NSPCC's ChildLine service; a 24 hour phone line and online service for children and young people to discuss and seek help for any worries or concerns that they are facing.
How you can help
There are a number of different ChildLine funding options available for American Express Cardmembers to donate their Membership Rewards points to:
- Help children through their worries and distress: 500 points could cover up to 30 minutes' training for one ChildLine counsellor, who in their first year could help up to 200 children through their worries and distress.
- Help answer a child's call for help: 1000 points could help us to answer a child's call when they find the courage to ask for help.
- Keep ChildLine going through the night: 3,000 points means we could offer up to 15 minutes' support to a vulnerable child in the middle of the night. Children often phone ChildLine night service volunteer counsellors, in desperate situations.
- Keep ChildLine free for every child: 5,000 points could help Children continue to speak to ChildLine for free. The money could cover the freephone costs of up to two week's worth of calls to one volunteer counsellor.
- Fund an hour's support from a ChildLine Supervisor: 10,000 points means we could offer volunteer ChildLine counsellors valuable support and motivation, helping those who help the children.
Get in touch
If you would like to talk to us about this partnership, please contact Abbie Haigh on 0207 825 2982 or email email@example.com .