Take on a fantastic overseas trek for the NSPCC and every step you take will help vulnerable children across the UK.
We have a large selection of overseas trekking events to appeal to all levels, so please don your walking boots and take on an overseas trek.
Here are some key upcoming overseas treks:
- Kilimanjaro Trek - Climb the 5,895m of the world’s highest freestanding mountains.
- Machu Picchu Trek - Go off the beaten track through and see the real Peru.
- Great Wall of China Trek - Trek the steep staircases and crumbling watchtowers of the Great Wall.
- Iceland Lava Trek - Trek the volcanoes, lava fields and spouting geysers of Iceland.
- Everest Base Camp Trek - Head to Nepal for this challenging trek in the mighty Himalayas.
- Mont Blanc Trek - Trek through three countries in this classic Alpine trek.
Find out more about events taking place near you at www.charitychallenge.com.