Jane Tomlinson's Run For All York 10k
Date of event: 05 August 2012
Take part in this picturesque 10k through the historic city of York, as the city celebrates it's 800th anniversary. The NSPCC has places available and we would love you to join our team!
Run for the NSPCC
Apply for an NSPCC charity place
To take part in this fantastic race sign up today by completing our charity place registration form. There is a registration fee of just £24 and we ask that all runners pledge to raise at least £100 for vulnerable children. We can’t wait to welcome you to our team.
Run for the NSPCC using your own place
If you've secured your own place from the event organisers, we'd love to welcome you to the team straight away. All you need to do is fill in our own place registration form. There is no minimum sponsorship commitment, we just ask that you raise as much as you can for children.
Our runners mean the world to us, so in return we provide:
- An exclusive training day with Olympic athlete Liz Yelling
- Comprehensive training plans and support, whatever your experience
- Top-notch fundraising advice from a dedicated team at the NSPCC
- NSPCC runners Facebook page to chat to your team mates
- Fundraising pack, regular e-newsletters and a support hotline
- A running vest with your name across the front
Where your money goes
Every penny you raise by taking part in this fantastic event will go towards helping vulnerable children across the UK who need our help. We want to protect the most vulnerable children in society, as well as being there for every child who needs us through services like ChildLine and our helplines.