Brighton Marathon 2014
Date of event: 06 April 2014
Ticket price: £50 registration fee, £500 fundraising target
Join the NSPCC team at Brighton's premier running event in 2014
This popular marathon is reasonably fast and flat, touring much of the city of Brighton and Hove and taking in the glorious coastal views.
Registration for 2014 NSPCC charity places has now closed
Run for us with your own place
If you were successful in securing a place in the Brighton Marathon ballot, and would like to run for the NSPCC, we'd love to welcome you to the team!
Register as an own place runner and you will receive fantastic support from our team - there is no minimum sponsorship commitment, we just ask that you raise as much as you can for vulnerable children.
We'll support you every step of the way
Our dedicated and experienced team will support you with:
- An exclusive training day with marathon training experts in January 2014.
- World class training support from our partner Liz Yelling, Olympic marathon runner
- Top-notch fundraising advice from a dedicated team at the NSPCC
- Dedicated NSPCC Facebook page to chat to your team mates
- A fundraising pack, regular e-newsletters and a support hotline
- An exclusive running vest with your name across the front
- Support on the day with cheering squads along the route
Get in touch
Fundraise for an event
Find everything you'll need to help you fundraise for children.
Train for your event
From training plans to expert advice, we've got everything you need to get you ready for your event.
Get in touch
If you have a question about any of our running events or want to join the team, please contact us on 020 7825 2621.
Join us on Facebook
Chat with other NSPCC runners, share training tips and advice and keep up to date with all our latest news.
Where your money goes
The money you raise will help support the work of the NSPCC and its vital services.