Brighton Marathon 2015
Date of event: 12 April 2015
Ticket price: £20 registration fee, £500 fundraising target
Join the NSPCC team at Brighton's premier running event in 2015
This popular marathon is reasonably fast and flat, touring much of the city of Brighton and Hove and taking in the glorious coastal views and with fantastic support from the crowds.
NSPCC places for 2015 are now available
We have guaranteed places in the Brighton Marathon 2015 available for just £20. In exchange for an NSPCC place we ask our runners to commit to raising £500 for our work protecting vulnerable children.
Run for us with your own place
Applications for places in the Brighton Marathon 2015 through the race organisers are now open
If you are successful in gaining a place then we'd love to have you on the NSPCC team. Register as an own place runner and you will receive fantastic support from our team - there is no minimum sponsorship commitment, we just ask that you raise as much as you can for vulnerable children.
We'll support you every step of the way
Our dedicated and experienced team will support you with:
- An exclusive training day with marathon training experts in January 2014.
- World class training support from our partner Liz Yelling, Olympic marathon runner
- Top-notch fundraising advice from a dedicated team at the NSPCC
- Dedicated NSPCC Facebook page to chat to your team mates
- A fundraising pack, regular e-newsletters and a support hotline
- An exclusive running vest with your name across the front
- Support on the day with cheering squads along the route
Get in touch
Fundraise for an event
Find everything you'll need to help you fundraise for children.
Train for your event
From training plans to expert advice, we've got everything you need to get you ready for your event.
Get in touch
If you have a question about any of our running events or want to join the team, please contact us on 020 7825 2621.
Join us on Facebook
Chat with other NSPCC runners, share training tips and advice and keep up to date with all our latest news.
Where your money goes
The money you raise will help support the work of the NSPCC and its vital services.