Run for the NSPCC
Join our running team and raise money to help vulnerable children
From 5k runs to marathon and triathlons, take part in a running event for the NSPCC and raise money to help protect children and young people across the UK.
If you would like more information running for the NSPCC in the events below or any other event, call us on 0844 892 1119 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose your event
2 March 2014 - Bath Half Marathon
2 March 2014 - adidas Silverstone Half Marathon
2 March 2014 - Reading Half Marathon
25 May 2014 - Edinburgh Half Marathon
6 July 2014 - Milton Keynes Half Marathon
TBC September 2014 - Run to the Beat
7 September 2014 - Bupa Great North Run
TBC September 2014 - Robin Hood Half Marathon
TBC October 2014 - Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
5 October 2014 - Cardiff Half Marathon
19 October 2014 - Bupa Great Birmingham Run
29 June - 13 October 2013 - Big Fun Run series
1 - 25 December 2013 - Santa Runs (various locations)
8 December 2013 - Santa Run - 5k and10k options
18 May 2014 - Bupa Great Manchester Run - 10k
26 May 2014 - Bupa London 10,000 - 10k
26 October 2014 - Bupa Great South Run - 10 miles
TBC October 2014 - Royal Parks Ultra Marathon
Already signed up for a race?
Already signed up for a race? We would love you to join the NSPCC running team:
- Let us know which run you're taking part in by completing our online form.
- We will send you a fundraising pack and a running vest.
- There is no minimum sponsorship commitment if you have your own place in an event, we just ask that you raise as much as possible for vulnerable children.
Our runners mean the world to us, so in return we provide:
- World class training support from our partner Liz Yelling, Olympic marathon runner
- Top-notch fundraising advice from a dedicated team at the NSPCC
- NSPCC runners Facebook page to chat to your team mates
- NSPCC fundraising pack, regular e-newsletters and a support hotline
- An exclusive running vest with your name across the front
Read what our runners said about their experience and see photos of our events on our Facebook page.
Questions or queries?
Virgin London Marathon 2014
Apply for a guaranteed charity place in Virgin London Marathon 2014 and raise money for our vital work.
Take on a Santa Run
Get into the festive spirit with a seasonal 5k or 10k Santa Run at locations across the UK.
Fundraise for an event
Find everything you'll need to help you fundraise for children.
Train for your event
From training plans to expert advice, we've got everything you need to get you ready for your event.