Run for the NSPCC
Join our running team and raise money to help vulnerable children
From 5k runs to marathon and triathlons, take part in a running event for the NSPCC and raise money to help protect children and young people across the UK.
We really appreciate the commitment of the fantastic supporters who run for us and offer support every step of the way with training and fundraising advice.
Over 3,000 people took part in running events for the NSPCC in 2012.
Watch a video of our 2011 London Marathon team and see what they had to say about their experience.
If you would like more information running for the NSPCC in the events below or any other event, contact us by:
Call us on 0844 892 1119
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose your event
26 May 2013 - Edinburgh Half Marathon
7 July 2013 - Milton Keynes Half Marathon
8 September 2013 - Run to the Beat
15 September 2013 - Bupa Great North Run
29 September 2013 - Robin Hood Half Marathon
6 October 2013 - Royal Parks Foundation
6 October 2013 - Cardiff Half Marathon
20 October 2013 - Bupa Great Birmingham Run
2 March 2014 - Bath Half Marathon
TBC March 2014 - adidas Silverstone Half Marathon
TBC March 2014 - Reading Half Marathon
Can't find your event here?
Already signed up for a race? We would love you to join the NSPCC running team:
- Download our 2013 events calendar, which lists all the exciting things you can get involved in throughout the year.
- Let us know which run you're taking part in by completing our online form.
- We will send you a fundraising pack and a running vest.
- There is no minimum sponsorship commitment if you have your own place in an event, we just ask that you raise as much as possible for vulnerable children.
Our runners mean the world to us, so in return we provide:
- World class training support from our partner Liz Yelling, Olympic marathon runner
- Top-notch fundraising advice from a dedicated team at the NSPCC
- NSPCC runners Facebook page to chat to your team mates
- NSPCC fundraising pack, regular e-newsletters and a support hotline
- An exclusive running vest with your name across the front
Read what our runners said about their experience and see photos of our events on our Facebook page.
Questions or queries?
Virgin London Marathon 2013
Apply for a guaranteed charity place in Virgin London Marathon 2013 and raise money for our vital work.
Fundraise for an event
Find everything you'll need to help you fundraise for children.
Train for your event
From training plans to expert advice, we've got everything you need to get you ready for your event.