Northern Ireland HACK 2014
Terms and conditions
- I confirm that I am 18 years or older. By registering for the NSPCC HACK you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions.
- All routes must be completed in day light hours.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically fit and able to participate in this walk. Please bear in mind that the longer routes are over 20 miles; all of our routes are challenging and they take place over varied terrain. We strongly advise that you consult your doctor before undertaking any form of exercise.
- Your participation is at your own risk and neither the NSPCC nor NSPCC Trading Company Ltd shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage howsoever caused to you or your/their belongings other than death or personal injury caused by the NSPCC's negligence in connection with the walk.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have the appropriate clothing, footwear, refreshment and necessary preparation (including fitness) to participate in the walk.
- All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the NSPCC has cancelled the walk due to adverse weather conditions. Sponsorship monies are treated as donations and are non-refundable.
- The NSPCC reserves the right to change the route at its discretion. NSPCC reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances. In such an eventuality all participants will be notified by email as soon as possible.
- NSPCC reserve the right to refuse entry. Examples and reasons include but are not restricted to; misuse of alcohol or other substances, sight of an injury which would make it unsafe for the participants to compete and inappropriate attire/footwear.
- By ticking the box on the registration form you agree to photographs being taken of you which may be used for future publicity. You give permission for the free use of your names, voices or pictures in any photo images or video footage broadcast, telecast, advertising,promotion and other account of this event by the NSPCC in any future fundraising or publicity materials including national and regional press and on any of our website(s) as well as on the NSPCC's Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest accounts. In addition, you agree to NSPCC storing copies of such photo images or video footage and your contact details in case we need to contact you.
- If you do not want any photos or video footage taken at the event, or would like to discuss further please let us know as soon as possible by contacting the event organiser by email on email@example.com.
- Pets are not allowed on any of the walks. Bicycles and scooters cannot be used on any of the walks.
- If you address or contact details change after you have submitted you application you must notify the event organisers by email.
- NSPCC Trading Company Ltd, Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH. Tel: 020 7825 2500, a wholly owned subsidiary of the NSPCC to which it covenants all taxable profits. NSPCC is a charity incorporated by Royal Charter with registered charity numbers 216401 and SC037717, website: www.nspcc.org.uk.