Take on the NSPCC Milton Keynes Half Marathon in 2016
Abuse changes childhoods. But so can we. Take part in the NSPCC Milton Keynes Half Marathon and help us fight for every childhood.
Runners can look forward to a fast, flat course around Milton Keynes with good PB opportunities, chip timing, changing facilities, toilets, baggage drop and car parking, four water stations and medical support.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we're there. Together we can rebuild children's lives and prevent abuse from ruining anymore.
Information and resources for runners
Ways to fundraise
All the money raised at this event will help support the work of the NSPCC Schools Service, helping children to understand the types of abuse and how to protect themselves.
Getting your fundraising started is easy:
- Download our sponsorship form (PDF, 127KB) and share with friends and family.
- Set up an online fundraising page using
Virgin Money Giving or JustGiving - they are simple to set up and make it easy for friends and family to sponsor you.
- Ask you employer about 'matched giving'.
- Host an fundraising event and invite everyone to know to get involved.
- Make donation through the online entry form when you sign up.
How you'll make a difference
The NSPCC Milton Keynes Half Marathon is organised entirely by volunteers to raise money for the NSPCC and our work with children. Over the last 16 years they have raised over £525,000.
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in this event, you will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we're there. Here's how your sponsorship could help:
- £4 means that we could answer a call to ChildLine
- £12 could help us reach one child in a class through the ChildLine Schools Service
- £400 could help us reach a whole class of 9-11 year olds.
UKA licence no: 2015-14039