Discover a new side of London in this race through the City's streets
Take on the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2023 with #TeamNSPCC. Explore the grand, hidden and quirky parts of the capital with fantastic support around the whole course.
Use promo code EARLYBIRD at checkout to register for just £1!
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Get your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters.
- Enjoy lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer point en route.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
A child contacts Childline every 25 seconds. And it costs £4 to answer their call. By raising £350 you could pay for up to 87 children to get the help and support they need from our Childline counsellors*.
"It was the best moment of my life! When I saw the stand with NSPCC I just started to cry of happiness, proudness and of such a warmth in my heart. Everyone was absolutely amazing."
London Landmarks Half Runner, 2022
Sign up today
Registration is just £1 with promo code EARLYBIRD and we ask that you raise a minimum of £350 to support our work.
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey. You'll get:
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals.
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well.
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants.
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your teammates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone. You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Questions about your charity run?
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support you 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
You might also like...
Cardiff Half Marathon Autumn 2022
Brighton Marathon 2023
Your donation could go towards Childline or it could help us fund NSPCC's therapeutic services or Speak Out Stay Safe. Donations are distributed based on need.