Take part in this running festival and
fight for every childhood
At Run Bournemouth on 12 and 13 October 2024, you can take part in the half-marathon, supersonic 10k or the supernova 5k.
Get your friends and family involved and join us at this picturesque coastline event featuring views of Boscombe and Bournemouth pier.
Why take part?
- Receive world-class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Wear your own NSPCC running vest with iron-on letters so our supporters can cheer you on!
- You'll be doing something amazing for children.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise means that when a child needs us, we’re there. Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse.
Registration is £20 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £250 to support our work..
Registration is £15 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £150 to support our work.
Registration is £10 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £100 to support our work.
"Anyone can join in at the Bournemouth Running Festival!"
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- a plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- training days where you come together with coaches and other participants
- access to NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your teammates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone. You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Charity fundraising ideas
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds.
Here's our handy guide to how you might get your fundraising started (and have fun at the same time!):
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro-classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
- Have a clear out - £150
Having a big sort out is great during any time of the year. Sell your unwanted clothes and accessories online to rack up the cash.
Questions about your charity run?
Email us at [email protected] with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support you 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.