Challenge yourself to an endurance event along the stunning south coast
Walk, jog or run the South Coast Challenge 2022 on 3 - 4 September 2022. Choose your distance and the level of fundraising you’d like to commit to. Join #TeamNSPCC today and help us be there when a child needs us.
Why take part?
- Free NSPCC trekking T-shirt and a welcome pack with fundraising support.
- Full support on the day - a signed route, including maps and GPS files, plus plenty of food and rest stops along the way.
- Medics, massage and pace walkers available.
- Finisher's medal and T-shirt for all participants.
- Join as a team or individual, and do something amazing for children.
Sign up for this option and you’ll pay a low registration fee and commit to a specified fundraising target.
Full Challenge: £30 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge: £20 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge: £10 reg fee + £250 in fundraising
Sign up for this option to pay a higher registration fee and commit to a lower fundraising target.
Full Challenge: £110 reg fee + £330 in fundraising
Half Challenge: £72.50 reg fee + £218 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge: £45 reg fee + £135 in fundraising
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your journey:
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals.
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well.
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants.
- NSPCC Facebook groups to help you keep in touch with your teammates.
Get started today with our dedicated challenge training zone. You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.