Sparkle On jumper competition
Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 and over but excludes employees of the NSPCC, and companies or persons associated with the draw. No donation or payment is necessary.
2. To enter for free, post your Sparkle Selfies on Twitter and/or Instagram, and tag the NSPCC and use hashtag #SparkleOn.
3. The competition shall commence on 11 December at 9am and will close on 11 December at 23.59. The prize winners will be selected from qualifying entries by 13 December. The winning photos will be judged based on the most creative use of sparkle. If the winner cannot be notified within 3 days of the closing date then an alternative winner will be selected. The winners will be notified via email.
4. The prize is a Sparkle On jumper. There will be three winners and each will receive a jumper.
5. The prize will be supplied by the NSPCC. The prizes are non-transferable.
6. The NSPCC may use personal data from the received registrations for the purposes of running this competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all Entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the NSPCC for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant consented.
7. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the NSPCC, which are final in all matters relating to the competition.
8. The NSPCC will not be responsible for technical failures or otherwise including any failure which is within the control of the NSPCC or its agencies. The NSPCC reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this draw for legal or technical reasons without any liability. Any such alterations will be posted as soon as is reasonably possible. Events outside NSPCC control could result in a prize being replaced by a similar prize of equivalent value.
9. NSPCC registered office is Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH. Registered charity number 216401 (England & Wales), SC037717 (Scotland).
10. This competition is subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English courts.