Are you ready for an island adventure?
Join #TeamNSPCC and walk, jog or run is stunning scenic trail, taking in some of the best views the Island has to offer. Choose from the full 100km or opt for a half or quarter route options for a challenge that is perfectly suited to you.
Why take part?
- Free NSPCC trekking T-shirt and a welcome pack with fundraising support.
- Full support on the day - a signed route, including maps and GPS files, plus plenty of food and rest stops along the way.
- Medics, massage and pace walkers available.
- Finishers medal and T-shirt for all participants.
- Join as a team or individual, and do something amazing for children.
Whichever distance or fundraising option you choose, join #TeamNSPCC today and help us to continue to be here for children.
Sign up for this option and you’ll pay a low registration fee and commit to a specified fundraising target.
Full Challenge: £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge: £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge: £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Sign up for this option to pay a higher registration fee and commit to a lower fundraising target.
Full Challenge: £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge: £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge: £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants
- NSPCC Facebook to help you keep in touch with your team mates
Get started today with our dedicated challenge training zone. You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Choose to pay the full cost of your entry, and fundraise without a minimum sponsorship target - raise as much as you can to help fight for every childhood.
As the world is changing daily, so is the way people are fundraising and asking for sponsorship. We’re here to help you think of fundraising in a different and safe way during this time.
Did you know… Donations made via Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving are paid to the NSPCC once a week. This means that we can put every donation to use immediately – so we can continue to be there for children.
Here is our handy guide to how you might get your fundraising started during lockdown (and have fun at the same time!)
- Online pub quiz - £100
You don’t need to be at your local to hold a quiz, get online and use a video conference platform to host one instead. Ask individuals to donate in return for taking part.
- Hold an online class - £100
You may be a teacher, fancy yourself as a fitness guru or can teach a musical instrument. If not why not reach out to friends and family to host a class on your behalf.
- Have a clear out - £150
Having a big sort out is great during anytime of the year. Sell your unwanted clothes and accessories online to rack up the cash.
You can also click here for our top tips on how to share your fundraising page during lockdown!
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.