Take on this marathon distance trek through the stunning Giant's Causeway
Join #TeamNSPCC in the Giant's Causeway Challenge. This challenge has you trekking a marathon distance along the dramatic Northern Ireland coastline of this UNESCO World Heritage site, the Giant's Causeway.
Why take part?
- Free NSPCC trekking t-shirt and welcome pack with fundraising support.
- Easily accessible from Belfast
- Full support on the day - a fully qualified mountain leader will be with you every step of the way.
- Receive world-class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- A chance to visit this stunning UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Join as a team or individual, and do something amazing for children.
When you join #TeamNSPCC you'll be helping make sure we can be here for children when they need us most.
What you'll get from us
NSPCC t-shirt, for you to wear with pride throughout your training and on the day itself.
Welcome and fundraising pack, filled with ideas to get your fundraising off to a great start.
Support from expert trainers, Full Potential, including a training plan tailored just for you!
How your fundraising helps
The money you raise could help provide play sessions with a practitioner that use therapy activities like painting and storytelling. This helps children and young people safely open up about their experiences of abuse.
You might also like...
Peak District Challenge 2022
Virtual TCS London Marathon 2022
Your donation could go towards Childline or it could help us fund services such as NSPCC's therapeutic services and Speak Out Stay Safe service. Donations are distributed based on need.