Ride from Ho Chi Minh City to Angkor Wat
Saddle up and take on the Vietnam to Cambodia Cycle with #TeamNSPCC on 07-17 November 2020. Experience two of South East Asia’s gems on this challenge of a lifetime! Starting in Ho Chi Minh City and finishing at Angkor Wat, you’ll cycle for 382km, through many traditional Vietnamese villages, following gorgeous streams and rivers, passing paddy fields and adjacent to stunning mountains.
Why take part?
- Free NSPCC cycling jersey and a welcome pack with fundraising support.
- A personalised training plan.
- Full support on the day - English speaking cycle guides, fully equipped support vehicle.
- Flights, meals, and accommodation, and entry to Angkor Wat.
- Join as a team or individual, and do something amazing for children.
This is an open challenge, so you’ll be taking part with a group of like-minded people fundraising for a range of charities. You’ll still receive the samelevel of support as on our bespoke challenges, and with Global Adventure Challenges’ highly experienced team you’re in good hands. Have a read of the challenge trip notes to find out more, and join #TeamNSPCC today and help us be there when a child needs us.
Sign up today
Register for £399 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £3198 to support our work. An additional £250 fee is required for Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution.
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants
- NSPCC Facebook to help you keep in touch with your team mates
Get started today with our dedicated challenge training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds. Here's our handy guide to how you might reach your target (and have fun at the same time!)
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who'll win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.