Join over 4,000 other riders in this 54 mile cycle from Clapham Common in London to the Brighton Seafront.
In this one day challenge, you will cycle from London to Brighton, riding through country roads and beautiful scenery.
Why take part?
- Recieve world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners
- Your own NSPCC cycling jersey
- Full support on the day - with a free buffet lunch, water stops and bike maintenance teams
- Fully signed route
- Join as a team or individual and do something amazing for children
Join the team
Our London to Brighton Cycle team is now full, but you can register your interest to join our reserve list.
Personalised training from Full Potential
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants
- NSPCC Facebook to help you keep in touch with your team mates
Get started today with our dedicated challenge training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
As the world is changing daily, so is the way people are fundraising and asking for sponsorship. We’re here to help you think of fundraising in a different and safe way during this time.
Did you know… Donations made via Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving are paid to the NSPCC once a week. This means that we can put every donation to use immediately – so we can continue to be there for children.
Here is our handy guide to how you might get your fundraising started during lockdown (and have fun at the same time!)
- Online pub quiz - £100
You don’t need to be at your local to hold a quiz, get online and use a video conference platform to host one instead. Ask individuals to donate in return for taking part.
- Hold an online class - £100
You may be a teacher, fancy yourself as a fitness guru or can teach a musical instrument. If not why not reach out to friends and family to host a class on your behalf.
- Have a clear out - £150
Having a big sort out is great during anytime of the year. Sell your unwanted clothes and accessories online to rack up the cash.
You can also click here for our top tips on how to share your fundraising page during lockdown!