Join our team and take on the BMW Berlin Marathon
With 40,000 runners taking part in this part of the World Marathon Majors Series, this ever popular marathon is a fantastic way to experience Berlin. Starting and finishing in Berlin's beautiful Tiergarten, near the iconic Brandenburg Gate, you'll pass a whole host of fascinating landmarks along the way, including the Reichstag, Potsdamer Platz and Berlin Cathedral.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters.
- Fundraising welcome pack to help you smash your fundraising.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there. Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse from ruining anymore.
Register your interest for 2021
Our charity places are now full. Register your interest below and we'll get in touch if a place becomes available.
"Crossing the finish line in my first full marathon was an incredible feeling and knowing I was supporting such an amazing charity was an inspiration every step of the way."
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participant
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
As the world is changing daily, so is the way people are fundraising and asking for sponsorship. We’re here to help you think of fundraising in a different and safe way during this time.
Did you know… Donations made via Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving are paid to the NSPCC once a week. This means that we can put every donation to use immediately – so we can continue to be there for children.
Here is our handy guide to how you might get your fundraising started during lockdown (and have fun at the same time!)
- Online pub quiz - £100
You don’t need to be at your local to hold a quiz, get online and use a video conference platform to host one instead. Ask individuals to donate in return for taking part.
- Hold an online class - £100
You may be a teacher, fancy yourself as a fitness guru or can teach a musical instrument. If not why not reach out to friends and family to host a class on your behalf.
- Have a clear out - £150
Having a big sort out is great during anytime of the year. Sell your unwanted clothes and accessories online to rack up the cash.
You can also click here for our top tips on how to share your fundraising page during lockdown!
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.