Join us at the Great Manchester Run 2022
Conquer the Great Manchester Run with #TeamNSPCC on Sunday 22 May 2022.
Use code NEWYEAR for £1 entry before 31 January 2022.
Line up at Europe's biggest 10k and race around the sites of Manchester. Or take part in the half marathon – this fast and flat course is great for runners of all abilities.
Why take part?
- Receive world-class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Get your own NSPCC running vest with iron-on letters.
- VIP treatment at our post-race food and drinks marquee.
- Lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points en route.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
Sign up to take part in the Half Marathon
Registration fee: £1 with code NEWYEAR and we ask that you raise a minimum of £250 to support our work.
Sign up to take part in the 10k
Registration fee: £1 with code NEWYEAR and we ask that you raise a minimum of £150 to support our work.
"Beautiful route despite the wet weather - the NSPCC cheer points really spurred me on. The course was really flat so I managed to get a new PB!"
Gavin, #TeamNSPCC Runner
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey:
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals.
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well.
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants.
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your teammates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone. You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
As the world is changing daily, so is the way people are fundraising and asking for sponsorship. We’re here to help you think of fundraising in a different and safe way during this time.
Did you know… Donations made via Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving are paid to the NSPCC once a week. This means we can put every donation to use immediately – so we can continue to be there for children.
Here's our handy guide to how you might get your fundraising started during lockdown (and have fun at the same time!)
- Online pub quiz - £100
You don’t need to be at your local to hold a quiz. Get online and use a video conference platform to host one instead. Ask individuals to donate in return for taking part.
- Hold an online class - £100
You may be a teacher, fancy yourself as a fitness guru or think you can teach a musical instrument. Why not reach out to friends and family to host a class on your behalf.
- Have a clear out - £150
Having a big sort out is great during any time of the year. Sell your unwanted clothes and accessories online to rack up the cash.
You can also click here for our top tips on how to share your fundraising page during lockdown!
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.