Take on Scotland's largest city with 30,000 other runners
The Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run welcomes thousands of runners to the city of Glasgow every year. The course starts in the centre of the city and takes you past a selection of Glasgow’s finest venues and buildings.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters.
- VIP treatment at our post-race marquee with food and drink.
- Lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points en route.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
Take on the 10k
Registration is just £10 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £150 to support our work.
Our Half Marathon places are now full
"It was so great to be able to run in my hometown. The crowds on the day were so amazing and the support from the NSPCC was brilliant!"
#TeamNSPCC Runner 2019
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Already got a place?
The Great Scottish Half & 10k is is run by the Great Run Series. If you’ve already bought your place in this event, we would love to welcome you to the team as an own place runner.
Do something amazing and support the NSPCC.
As the world is changing daily, so is the way people are fundraising and asking for sponsorship. We’re here to help you think of fundraising in a different and safe way during this time.
Did you know… Donations made via Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving are paid to the NSPCC once a week. This means that we can put every donation to use immediately – so we can continue to be there for children.
Here is our handy guide to how you might reach your target during lockdown (and have fun at the same time!)
- Online pub quiz - £100
You don’t need to be at your local to hold a quiz, get online and use a video conference platform to host one instead. Ask individuals to donate in return for taking part.
- Hold an online class - £100
You may be a teacher, fancy yourself as a fitness guru or can teach a musical instrument. If not why not reach out to friends and family to host a class on your behalf.
- Have a clear out - £150
Having a big sort out is great during anytime of the year. Sell your unwanted clothes and accessories online to rack up the cash.
You can also click here for our top tips on how to share your fundraising page during lockdown!
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.