Discover a new side of London on this race through the City's streets
Take on the London Landmarks Half Marathon with #TeamNSPCC. Celebrate the grand, hidden and quirky parts of the capital with fantastic support around the whole course.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters.
- Lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points en route.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
Register your interest for 2021
The London Landmarks Half Marathon will be taking place in March 2021 (TBC) and we'd love to have you on #TeamNSPCC. Click the link below to share your details, and we'll be in touch when we have more information.
"It’s a really unique, fun route and not like any half’s I've run before."
Vicky, #TeamNSPCC runner
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
As the world is changing daily, so is the way people are fundraising and asking for sponsorship. We’re here to help you think of fundraising in a different and safe way during this time.
Did you know… Donations made via Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving are paid to the NSPCC once a week. This means that we can put every donation to use immediately – so we can continue to be there for children.
Here is our handy guide to how you might reach your target during lockdown (and have fun at the same time!)
- Online pub quiz - £100
You don’t need to be at your local to hold a quiz, get online and use a video conference platform to host one instead. Ask individuals to donate in return for taking part.
- Hold an online class - £100
You may be a teacher, fancy yourself as a fitness guru or can teach a musical instrument. If not why not reach out to friends and family to host a class on your behalf.
- Have a clear out - £150
Having a big sort out is great during anytime of the year. Sell your unwanted clothes and accessories online to rack up the cash.
You can also click here for our top tips on how to share your fundraising page during lockdown!
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.