Be in with a chance of winning a luxury hamper
Featuring luxury products and experiences from Walpole’s 2020 Brands of Tomorrow, this hamper is packed with beautiful gifts to make this Christmas one to remember:
- Exclusive VIP experience with Jeweller to The Stars Anabela Chan and an £800 gift card to spend at their flagship store.
- A bespoke hamper of Anatomé essential apothecary products, combining nature and science to support year-round health and wellbeing.
- A limited edition, exquisitely soft alpaca Allium throw from Araminta Campbell, woven in Scottish artisan mills using 100% undyed British alpaca wool.
- A cableknit patchwork crew, matching hat and striped lambswool scarf from luxury modern knitwear brand Country of Origin.
- A private and personalised Dai womenswear styling experience, including an introduction with founder Joanna Dai and a £250 gift certificate.
- A hamper of luxuriously soft and durable Hedoine tights, including a selection from their signature ladder-resistant collection.
- From luxury childrenswear brand Pepa & Co, a merino wool shawl, top, trousers, a matching bonnet, and two cotton bodysuits.
- A Matthew Cox Lobby Box hand-made in sustainably-sourced ebonised pine with dovetailed joints and a brass name plate, plus a £250 voucher towards a Matthew Cox table.
- A Shackleton Hero Sweater, crafted in Italy from Geelong, with the softest and most sought-after lambswool on Earth.
- A bottle of Simpsons’ Canterbury Rose Sparkling Rosé with a Vineyard Tour and Tasting Gift Experience for two against Saturday events in 2021.
- An annual membership to Ruuby’s Black Label programme, offering 24/7 access to beauty and wellness services globally, and a £100 voucher to spend.
- A year’s subscription to the award-winning SUITCASE Magazine - four beautiful editions brimming with beautiful content and photography, inspiration and ideas.
- Dinner for two at the Fitzdares Club, including the Fitzdares classic ‘Horse’s Neck’ cocktail on arrival and a sumptuous three course dinner with matched wines.
- A £250 pre-paid Moneycorp card.
Walpole’s Brands of Tomorrow programme helps develop and nurture emerging luxury brands through a 12-month programme of networking and mentorship.
We’re delighted to have the support of Walpole and their 2020 Brands of Tomorrow – 12 of the most exciting young British luxury brands.
Enter the Walpole Brands of Tomorrow Prize Draw
Entering is easy! Just submit your details below and Walpole will be in contact with the lucky winner on 21 December 2020 to arrange your hamper delivery!
It’s free to enter - but we do ask for an optional donation after you’ve submitted your details. Please donate whatever you can to help us be here for children this Christmas, and all year round.
The prize draw will start on Monday 30 November 2020 at 5.30pm and will close on Monday 21 December at 2.00pm. The prize winner will be selected randomly from all qualifying entries on Monday 21 December at 2.30pm. If the winner cannot be notified within 3 days of the closing date then an alternative winner will be selected. The winner will be notified via email or telephone. Read full terms and conditions for entry.
Your support makes a difference
Christmas should be a magical time. But as term ends and the weather turns, thousands of children dread their time at home.
We estimate that more than half a million children suffer abuse or neglect in the UK a year. We responded to almost 69,000 contacts to our helpline last year alone. COVID restrictions this year will make this time of year even harder for children who don’t feel safe in their homes.
We’re here for children. Protecting them from abuse. Supporting them when they feel they have nowhere else to turn to. On the phone. Online. Wherever they need us to be. But we need your support to be here.