NSPCC Really Big Board Game Day Facebook contest Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply for our NSPCC Really Big Board Game Day Facebook contest, starting from Thursday, 14 May 2015, 1pm and running until Friday, 15 May, 1pm. By entering this free contest you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the NSPCC, which are final in all matters relating to the free contest.
- this free contest is open to all members of the public, but excludes employees of the NSPCC and companies or persons associated with the contest. No donation or payment is necessary.
- only one entry per person that enters the contest is valid.
- the favourite entry from all qualifying entries will be selected by the NSPCC Social Media Team on Friday, 15 May. The winner will be notified on Facebook via a comment on the post announcing the contest.
- by entering this contest, you agree to us displaying your name on Friday, 15 May, 1pm via a post published on our NSPCC Facebook Page.
- the NSPCC will use personal data from the received registrations for the purposes of running this free contest, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this free contest, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the NSPCC for the purposes of the administration of this free contest and any other purposes to which the entrant consented.
- you will not post an image including a picture of a person unless you have obtained the permission of that person to do so, or in the case of images of under 18s, the permission of their parent or guardian.
- the NSPCC will not be responsible for technical failures or otherwise including any failure which is within the control of the NSPCC or its agencies. The NSPCC reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this draw for legal or technical reasons without any liability. Any such alterations will be posted as soon as is reasonably possible. Events outside NSPCC control could result in a prize being replaced by a similar prize of equivalent value.
- NSPCC registered office is Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH. Registered charity number 216401 (England & Wales), SC037717 (Scotland).
- this free contest is subject to the laws of the UK and the jurisdiction of the UK courts.
- this free contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and you agree to release Facebook from any potential claim you may have against them in relation to this contest.
- if you are a winner, once we have sent you a Facebook message notifying you, you will have two weeks to claim your prize. Otherwise, we may give it to somebody else.