NSPCC Really Big Board Game Day survey competition Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply for our NSPCC Really Big Board Game Day survey competition, which runs from 28 May 2015 until 30 June 2015. By entering this free prize draw you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the NSPCC, which are final in all matters relating to the free prize draw.
- This free prize draw is open to residents of the UK that participate in the Really Big Board Game Day but excludes employees of the NSPCC and companies or persons associated with the draw. No donation or payment is necessary.
- All entrants must complete the NSPCC Really Big Board Game Day survey to be entered into the free prize draw.
- Only one entry per person is valid.
- The free prize draw shall commence on 28th May 2015 and will close on 30th June 2015. The prize winner will be selected randomly from all qualifying entries on 3rd July. If the winner cannot be notified within 30 days of the closing date then an alternative winner will be selected. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone.
- Twenty winners will be drawn. The prize is one Hasbro Gaming Game per winner. The prize will be supplied by Hasbro Gaming. The prize includes free delivery within the UK. The prize is non-transferable.
- For the list of winners, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to use their name and photography in such publicity. This is subject to prior written notification to the prize winner.
- The NSPCC will use personal data from the received registrations for the purposes of running this free prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this free prize draw, all Entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the NSPCC for the purposes of the administration of this free prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant consented.
- By entering this free prize draw entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the NSPCC, which are final in all matters relating to the free prize draw.
- The NSPCC will not be responsible for technical failures or otherwise including any failure which is within the control of the NSPCC or its agencies. The NSPCC reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this draw for legal or technical reasons without any liability. Any such alterations will be posted as soon as is reasonably possible. Events outside NSPCC control could result in a prize being replaced by a similar prize of equivalent value.
- NSPCC registered office is Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH. Registered charity number 216401 (England & Wales), SC037717 (Scotland).
- This free prize draw is subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English courts.