Gherkin Challenge Prize Draw
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply for our NSPCC Gherkin Challenge prize draw, starting from Monday 2 November 2015, 4pm and running until Friday, 13 November 2015. By entering this free prize draw entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the NSPCC, which are final in all matters relating to the free prize draw.
- This free prize draw is open to all participants of the 2015 Gherkin Challenge, NSPCC supporters and the general public but excludes employees of the NSPCC and companies or persons associated with the draw. No donation or payment is necessary
- Only 1 entry is valid per person
- The prize winner will be selected randomly from all qualifying entries on Tuesday 10 November 2015. If the winner does not claim their prize within 14 calendar days of the closing date then an alternative winner will be selected. The winner will be notified in writing, by email or telephone than an alternative winner will be randomly chosen from all qualifying entries
- The 3 prizes to be won are: an exclusive VIP tour of the Gherkin with the Gherkin Guru Tee Dobinson, champagne for 2 at the top of the Gherkin and tickets to the renowned NSPCC Carols by Candlelight concert in London on 1 December 2015
- Some prizes are subject to time and date limitations. The NSPCC will endeavour to arrange suitable dates for all parties.
- A list of winners will be displayed on the NSPCC website
- The winner(s) agree to take part in reasonable publicity and for their name and photograph to be used such publicity. This is subject to prior written notification to the prize winner(s).
- The NSPCC will use personal data from the received registrations for the purposes of running this free prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this free prize draw, all Entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the NSPCC for the purposes of the administration of this free prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant consented.
- By entering this free prize draw entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the NSPCC, which are final in all matters relating to the free prize draw.
- The NSPCC will not be responsible for technical failures or otherwise including any failure which is within the control of the NSPCC or its agencies. The NSPCC reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this draw for legal or technical reasons without any liability. Any such alterations will be posted as soon as is reasonably possible. Events outside NSPCC control could result in a prize being replaced by a similar prize of equivalent value.
- NSPCC registered office is Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH. Registered charity number 216401 (England & Wales), SC037717 (Scotland).
- This free prize draw is subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English courts.