In the Night Garden Picnic Party Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this event and promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which is the basis of your relationship with the NSPCC Trading Company ("us", "we"). If you are registering on behalf of other individuals, you hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent of those individuals to take part in the NSPCC Picnic Party and that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The NSPCC Trading Company Limited, Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH. Tel: 0207825 2500, a wholly owned subsidiary of the NSPCC to which it covenants all taxable profits. NSPCC is a charity incorporated by Royal Charter with registered charity numbers 216401 and SC037717, website: www.nspcc.org.uk.
3. The NSPCC Picnic Party in conjunction with In the Night Garden is a sponsored picnic event being held on 20th August 2017. The event is designed to raise funds for the NSPCC (the "Event").
4. All UK residents are eligible to enter.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
6. Participants can only register online for the Event.
7. There is no entry fee to join the Event.
8. As a thank you for all your fundraising efforts, you will have the opportunity to receive the following Rewards provided by the owner of the In the Night Garden licence, DHX Worldwide Limited (subject at all times to the Reward Criteria described in paragraphs 9 to 18 below):
- Participants who raise £5 and over will receive a set of thank you notes;
- Participants who raise £20 and over will receive a set of thank you notes, an "In the Night Garden" magazine and "In the Night Garden" book;
- Participants who raise £60 and over will receive a set of thank you notes, an "In the Night Garden" magazine, an "In the Night Garden" book and a personalised "In the Night Garden" mini-animation;
- Participants who raise £125 and over will receive a set of thank you notes, an "In the Night Garden" magazine, an "In the Night Garden" book, a personalised "In the Night Garden" mini-animation, a Igglepiggle blanket and an In the Night Garden plush toy;
- Participants who raise £200 and over will receive a set of thank you notes, an "In the Night Garden" magazine, an "In the Night Garden" book, a personalised "In the Night Garden" mini-animation, an Igglepiggle blanket, an "In the Night Garden" plush toy and "In the Night Garden" bedroom set (to include a "best friends duvet set", Igglepiggle cushion, wall sticker and Igglepiggle bedtime boat).
- Participants who raise £250 and over will receive a thank you certificate, an "In the Night Garden" magazine, an "In the Night Garden" book, a personalised In the Night Garden mini-animation, an Igglepiggle blanket, an "In the Night Garden" plush toy, "In the Night Garden" bedroom set (to include a "best friends duvet set", Igglepiggle cushion, wall sticker and Igglepiggle bedtime boat) and family tickets to "In the Night Garden" Live 2018.
9. In order to be eligible for the Rewards, the participants must:
a. fundraise via the JustGiving website (www.justgiving.com) and linking their fundraising page to the NSPCC's In the Night Garden Picnic Party campaign page
b. donate £5 or greater to the NSPCC via the Just Giving website and indicate that they have held a Picnic Party event by including the phrase 'Picnic Party' in their JustGiving event name.
10. Only fundraisers who register for the Event on the NSPCC website and who organise and deliver the event will be eligible to receive Rewards.
11. Rewards are non-transferable.
12. No cash alternative can be substituted.
13. Rewards are limited by quantity as follows:
a. 320 magazines.
b. 320 books.
c. 60 blankets.
d. 60 plush toys.
e. 20 bedroom sets
f. Four sets of family tickets to In the Night Garden Live 2018
i. In the Night Garden Live ticket prize does not include any travel, accommodation or subsistence. All and any expenses incurred must be paid for by the fundraiser.
ii. At least one adult must attend In the Night Garden Live 2018.
14. If the number of eligible Reward winners exceeds the Reward quantity limit, then only the first participants who meet the criteria are eligible to receive the applicable Reward.
15. Rewards will be awarded according to the fundraising income shown on the fundraiser's JustGiving page as at 20 September 2017.
16. The NSPCC reserves the right to substitute Rewards, if required, up to the value of the amount originally offered.
17. The NSPCC's decision on whether to award a Reward or whether a fundraiser qualifies for a Reward is final.
18. A participant's entitlement or eligibility for any Reward described above is conditional upon compliance by the participant with these rules. Winning participants may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of these rules and other terms and conditions, consents or releases related to the Reward.
19. The NSPCC reserves the right to make any reasonable amendments to these terms and conditions at any stage. In this event, a notice will be posted on www.nspcc.org.uk.
20. If any provision in these Terms and Conditions, whether in full or in part, is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all other remaining provisions (in full or in part) shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect our liability for:
a. Death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or a deliberate act or omission of us, our employees, agents or contractors;
b. For breach of statutory duty;
c. For fraudulent mispresentation;
d. To the extent that liability cannot be excluded or limited by law.
22. Otherwise, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities or other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom, or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on us or the NSPCC.
23. You agree to fully and irrevocably indemnify and at all times hereafter to keep us and/or NSPCC indemnified, from any liability to any third party or other participant in the Event arising from your participation in the event or connected with any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions.
24. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect any statutory rights to which the participant may be entitled to as a consumer.
25. We reserve the right to amend, remove or add any terms and conditions at any time.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. Please check to confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.