Letter from Santa draw terms and conditions
Rules for our 2018 draw
1. This prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 and over but excludes employees of the NSPCC, and companies or persons associated with the draw. No donation or payment is necessary.
2. Entries are open from 19 November 2018 and will close on 7 December 2018 at 11:59pm.
3. The 10 prize winners will be selected randomly from all qualifying entries on 11th December.
4. The winner will be notified via email or telephone.
5. The prizes are Share the Fun colouring book, Santa’s Christmas colouring book, colouring pencils, Mindful Family guide, 10 Christmas cards, tea towel and tote bag.
6. The prize will be supplied by NSPCC. The prizes are non-transferable.
7. For the list of winners, please contact Craig Pollard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. The NSPCC may use personal data from the received registrations for the purposes of running this free prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this free prize draw, all Entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the NSPCC for the purposes of the administration of this free prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant consented.
9. By entering this free prize draw entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the NSPCC, which are final in all matters relating to the free prize draw.
10. The NSPCC will not be responsible for technical failures or otherwise including any failure which is within the control of the NSPCC or its agencies. The NSPCC reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this draw for legal or technical reasons without any liability. Any such alterations will be posted as soon as is reasonably possible. Events outside NSPCC control could result in a prize being replaced by a similar prize of equivalent value.
11. NSPCC registered office is Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH. Registered charity number 216401 (England & Wales), SC037717 (Scotland).
12. This free prize draw is subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English courts.