Star Sixes VIP tickets free prize draw Terms and conditions
- This Free Prize Draw is open to anyone aged 18 and over but excludes employees of the NSPCC, Star Sixes and Pitch International LLP and companies or persons associated with the Free Prize Draw.
- No donation or payment is necessary. To enter via Twitter follow @NSPCC and retweet any @NSPCC tweet featuring both #StarSixes and #NSPCCVIP hashtags.
- The Free Prize Draw shall commence on Thursday 13th July at 12.30pm and will close on Friday 14th July at 12.59pm. The prize winners will be selected randomly from all qualifying entries on Friday 14th July at 13.00pm. The winner will be notified by Twitter direct message to the account with which they entered the competition, the winner must reply within 5 hours of the notification time to claim their prize – if no reply has been received then an alternative winner will be selected and contacted.
- The prizes are 3 x 4 VIP tickets to Star Sixes at the o2 Arena London on both Saturday 15th July (2 sessions) and Sunday 16th July. One winner will be drawn for each Star Sixes session and each will receive a total of 4 tickets for this session – under 18’s are able to attend the event and use the tickets but one member of the winning party must be over the age of 18 years.
Star Sixes VIP ticket package includes:
- entry to the NY-LON Bar at the o2 Arena (London) 2.5 hours before Star Sixes match sessions kick-off
- complimentary canapés, wine, beer and soft drinks (as appropriate) in the VIP suite / bar
- visit by an unconfirmed selection of Star Sixes players to the VIP suite / bar
- 4 x tickets to watch all the Star Sixes tournament matches taking place during the selected session and date.
- The prize will be supplied by the NSPCC on behalf of Star Sixes & Pitch International LLP. The prizes are non-transferable.
- For the list of winners, please contact Chris Park, 020 3772 9497, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The NSPCC may use personal data from the received registrations for the purposes of running this Free Prize Draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this Free Prize Draw, all Entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the NSPCC for the purposes of the administration of this free prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant consented.
- By entering this free prize draw entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the NSPCC, which are final in all matters relating to the Free Prize Draw.
- The NSPCC will not be responsible for technical failures or otherwise including any failure which is within the control of the NSPCC or its agencies. The NSPCC reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this draw for legal or technical reasons without any liability. Any such alterations will be posted as soon as is reasonably possible. Events outside NSPCC control could result in a prize being replaced by a similar prize of equivalent value.
- NSPCC registered office is Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH. Registered charity number 216401 (England & Wales), SC037717 (Scotland).
- This Free Prize Draw is subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English courts.