What you can do
Unleash your inner child
We've got a host of different events to help you unleash your inner child. Get muddy at our Messathon, get dressed up for Back to School Day, or Go Green for Halloween.
We’ve got access to a variety of UK challenges, which means you do too. Why not want brighten a child’s day with our Color Run, get your family cycling at the Rutland Water Family Bike Ride or take on the Virgin Money London Marathon?
Be our special guest
We regularly host VIP events and you’re invited. Bring clients or your family to our Monday Movie Club and be the first to see blockbuster films, or enjoy a Michelin-star menu at our Great British Chefs Dinner.
Compete with your colleagues in our upcoming Battle of Bakes, organise a Hackathon, or dress down on Fridays. Whatever you do, we’re here to support you all the way.
Your time can change children's lives
However you give your time, we know it will make a huge difference to children.
- 2 hours: Set maths problems to promote numeracy in primary and secondary schools.
- Half a day: Host an employability workshop for young people who have been supported by our services.
- 1 day: Become trained as an O2 online safety guru and deliver workshops to colleagues.
- 2 days: Run a hackathon or do a deep date dive and help our Childline service answer more calls.
- 6 days: Volunteer and help deliver assemblies to local school children on how to stay safe.
Vote for us
Help us give children the knowledge and understanding they need to stay safe from abuse.
Voting is open between Monday 19 March - Friday 6 April.
You can vote NSPCC via the KPMG intranet.