100 miles. Closed roads. 18,000 riders.
Join #TeamNSPCC for the third year of Velo Birmingham & Midlands alongside thousands of others in one of the biggest cycling events in Europe.
And we’ll be with you every step of the way. Think world-class training tips, tailored to you. The loudest cheers when you need a boost. Kit you can wear with pride. And all the support you need to make fundraising a breeze.
Get a charity place
Join our team by securing one of our registered charity places.
Registration is just £20 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £400 to support our work.
What will I get with #TeamNSPCC?
- Tailored training support fit to your needs from our world-class training partner, Full Potential.
- Access to our bespoke team training day.
- A chance to join the #TeamNSPCC community on Facebook.
- A cheer station along the route to fully support you on the day.
- VIP treatment at our marquee at the finishers' village, including food and drink.
Everything you need to get started
Cycling training zone
Visit our cycling training zone for expert advice from our training partners Full Potential.
You will find everything from injury prevention, nutrition and cross training techniques.
Get started with your fundraising
What your support means
A child contacts Childline every 25 seconds. And it costs £4 to answer their call.
Every penny you raise will make a difference. Your £400 sponsorship could pay for 100 children to get the help and support they need.
You might also like...
Volunteer at an event
Do your own fundraising
On average, a child contacts Childline every 25 seconds. Donate now and help protect children today and prevent abuse from happening tomorrow.