100 miles. Closed roads. 18,000 riders.
Join #TeamNSPCC for the third year of Velo Birmingham & Midlands alongside thousands of others in one of the biggest cycling events in Europe. And we’ll be with you every step of the way. Think world-class training tips, tailored to you. The loudest cheers when you need a boost. Kit you can wear with pride. And all the support you need to make fundraising a breeze.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Your own NSPCC cycling jersey.
- VIP treatment at our post-race marquee with food and drink.
- Lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points en route.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
Sign up today
Registration is just £20 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £400 to support our work.
"I knew it would be a tough event but I went for it! It took 5 hours 23 minutes of riding to complete the course - The support from the NSPCC team was exceptional as was the encouragement from all the other NSPCC riders and cheerers! A great event and a team I was honoured to be a part of."
Mark NSPCC rider
Personalised training from Full Potential
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your cycling journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals.
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well.
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participant.
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates..
Get started today with our dedicated cycling training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds. Here's our handy guide to how you might reach your target (and have fun at the same time!)
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who'll win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.