Join our team in the 2019 Simply Health Great Birmingham Run
Abuse changes childhoods. But so can we. Join our Simply Health Great Birmingham Run team and help us fight for every childhood.
The Simply Health Great Birmingham Run is a half marathon event which sees thousands of people take to the city’s streets, running a route past iconic sights including the Bullring and Cadbury World in Bournville.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there. Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse from ruining anymore.
Already got a place?
If you've already got your place in the Simply Health Great Birmingham Run, we'd love to welcome you to our team. There's no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can.
5 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
What you'll get:
- a fundraising pack (which contains sponsorship forms and lots of info) and a free NSPCC running vest and vest letters for you to wear with pride on race day
- an NSPCC cheer point where we'll give you all the encouragement you need
- a personalised training plan created by our team of professional coaches, Full Potential just for you
- regular team emails with top tips to help you boost your fundraising and fitness
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
How we'll support you
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you run for us, you'll get:
Running training zone
Visit our running training zone for expert advice from our training partners Full Potential.
What your support means
A child contacts Childline every 25 seconds. And it costs £4 to answer their call.
Every penny you raise will make a difference. Your £400 sponsorship could pay for 100 children to get the help and support they need.
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.