Join our team and take on the fast, flat Bath Half Marathon in 2020
We are excited to be a lead Charity Partner for the Bath Half Marathon on Sunday 15 March 2020. This scenic 13.1 mile (21.1km) flat route - also known as the BATHALF - will take you on a 2-lap course through the stunning World Heritage City of Bath. It starts and ends in Great Pulteney Street and straddles both sides of the River Avon.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners
- Your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters
- VIP treatment at our post-race marquee with food and drink
- Lots on whoops and cheers from our cheer points on route
- You'll be doing something amazing for children
A child contacts Childline every 25 seconds. And it costs £4 to answer their call. By raising £250 you could pay for up to 62 children to get the help and support they need from our Childline counsellors*.
Already got a place?
The Bath Half Marathon is organised by Running High Events. If you've already bought your place in this event, we would love to welcome you to the team as an own place runner.
Do something amazing and support the NSPCC.
"An amazing course with fantastic support all the way round. I couldn't have picked a better first half marathon! "
Bill, #TeamNSPCC runner
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participant
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds. Here's our handy guide to how you might reach your target (and have fun at the same time!)
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who'll win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
You might also like...
London Landmarks Half Marathon 2020
Brighton Marathon 2020
Your donation could go towards Childline or it could help us fund services such as NSPCC's therapeutic services and Speak Out Stay Safe service. Donations are distributed based on need.