Join our team and take on the BMW Berlin Marathon
With 40,000 runners taking part in this part of the World Marathon Majors Series, this ever popular marathon is a fantastic way to experience Berlin. Starting and finishing in Berlin's beautiful Tiergarten, near the iconic Brandenburg Gate, you'll pass a whole host of fascinating landmarks along the way, including the Reichstag, Potsdamer Platz and Berlin Cathedral.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters.
- Fundraising welcome pack to help you smash your fundraising.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there. Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse from ruining anymore.
Sign up today
Registration is just £30 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £950 to support our work.
"Crossing the finish line in my first full marathon was an incredible feeling and knowing I was supporting such an amazing charity was an inspiration every step of the way."
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participant
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds. Here's our handy guide to how you might reach your target (and have fun at the same time!)
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who'll win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.