Run with Team NSPCC at a 5k Big Fun Run near you
Abuse changes childhoods. But so can we. Join our Big Fun Run team and help us fight for every childhood.
The Big Fun Run is a series of 5K runs staged within scenic parks across the UK. The events provide a relaxed atmosphere suitable for all the family, and are ideal for beginners and experienced runners alike. There are no times and no pressure, it is all about people having a good time and exercising in a fun way. With 20 locations to choose from, all you need to do is find one near you!
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters.
- VIP treatment at our post-race marquee with food and drink.
- Lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points en route.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there. Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse from ruining any more.
Sign up today
Registration is just £20 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £100 to support our work.
"Amazing experience from start to finish. There's strength in numbers, raising awareness and much needed funding for very deserving charities."
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participant
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Already got a place?
If you've already got your place, we'd love to welcome you to our team. There's no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can.
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds. Here's our handy guide to how you might reach your target (and have fun at the same time!)
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who'll win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.