Run with Team NSPCC at a 5k Big Fun Run near you
Abuse changes childhoods. But so can we. Join our Big Fun Run team and help us fight for every childhood.
The Big Fun Run is a series of 5K runs staged within scenic parks across the UK. The events provide a relaxed atmosphere suitable for all the family, and are ideal for beginners and experienced runners alike. There are no times and no pressure, it is all about people having a good time and exercising in a fun way. With 20 locations to choose from, all you need to do is find one near you!
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there. Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse happening tomorrow.
Get your charity place
Join Team NSPCC runners taking part in the Big Fun Run. Registration costs £10 and we ask that you raise £100.
Already got a place?
If you've already got your place, we'd love to welcome you to our team. There's no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can.
- Glasgow - Saturday 27 July 2019
- Edinburgh - Sunday 28 July 2019
- Liverpool - Saturday 29 June 2019
- Manchester - Sunday 30 June 2019
- Nottingham - Saturday 13 July 2019
- Leeds - Sunday 14 July 2019
- Gateshead - Saturday 3 August 2019
- Middlesbrough - Sunday 4 August 2019
- Sheffield - Saturday 10 August 2019
- Derby - Sunday 11 August 2019
- Birmingham - Saturday 24 August 2019
- Coventry - Sunday 25 August 2019
- Brighton - Saturday 17 August 2019
- Southampton - Sunday 18 August 2019
- Ipswich - Saturday 31 August 2019
- Milton Keynes - Sunday 1 September 2019
- Maidstone - Saturday 14 September 2019
- Dartford - Sunday 15 September 2019
- Crystal Palace - Saturday 2 October 2019
- London Victoria Park - Sunday 27 October 2019
5 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
If you run for us, you'll get:
1. A welcome fundraising pack, including your own NSPCC vest.
2. A personalised training plan created by our team of professional coaches just for you.
3. Training advice and support from our team of expert coaches.
4. NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
5. Dedicated fundraising support from our friendly team.
Running training zone
Visit our running training zone for expert advice from our training partners Full Potential.
We'll provide you with everything you need to smash your fundraising target.
How you’ll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we’re there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we’re finding ways to prevent abuse every day.