Run with Team NSPCC at a 5k Big Fun Run near you
Abuse changes childhoods. But so can we. Join our Big Fun Run team and help us fight for every childhood.
The Big Fun Run is a series of 5K runs staged within scenic parks across the UK. The events provide a relaxed atmosphere suitable for all the family, and are ideal for beginners and experienced runners alike. There are no times and no pressure, it is all about people having a good time and exercising in a fun way. With 20 locations to choose from, all you need to do is find one near you!
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there. Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse happening tomorrow.
5 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
If you run for us, you'll get:
1. A welcome fundraising pack, including your own NSPCC vest.
2. A personalised training plan created by our team of professional coaches just for you.
3. Training advice and support from our team of expert coaches.
4. NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
5. Dedicated fundraising support from our friendly team.
Running training zone
Visit our running training zone for expert advice from our training partners Full Potential.
We'll provide you with everything you need to smash your fundraising target.
How you’ll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we’re there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we’re finding ways to prevent abuse every day.