Take part in this running festival and fight for every childhood
At the Bournemouth Running Festival on 5-6 October, you can choose to take part in either the full marathon, half-marathon, supersonic 10k or the supernova 5k.
You'll run alongside a beautiful picturesque coast line and the Boscombe and Bournemouth piers. So get your friends and family involved, choose your distance and join us at this amazing event.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters.
- VIP treatment at our post-race marquee with food and drink.
- Lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points en route.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there. Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse from ruining any more.
For a place in the Bournemouth Marathon on 6 October we ask that all our runners raise £450 and pay just £20 to register.
For a place in the Bournemouth Half Marathon on 6 October we ask that all our runners raise £250 and pay just £20 to register.
BMF Supersonic 10k
For a place in the BMF Supersonic 10k on 5 October we ask that all our runners raise £150 and pay just £15 to register.
BMF Supernova 5k
For a place in the BMF Supernova 5k on 5 October we ask that all our runners raise £150 and pay just £10 to register.
"Anyone can join in at the Bournemouth Running Festival!"
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participant
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.