You may have heard that this event has been postponed. You should hear from the race organiser and we'll also get in touch to discuss your options. Whatever you decide, there's always a place for you with #TeamNSPCC. We're grateful for all your hard work training and fundraising – it's only with the help of people like you we're able to protect children today and prevent abuse tomorrow.
We'll be in touch soon and you can always get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Enjoy the incredible atmosphere of Brighton Marathon Weekend
Run the Brighton 10k with #TeamNSPCC on 20 September 2020. Experience Brighton as never before while you run the first part of the marathon route. The atmosphere will be buzzing and you'll be celebrating at the beach finish line before you know it.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters.
- VIP treatment at at our post race marquee with food, drinks, and sports massages.
- Lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points en-route.
- You'll be doing something amazing for children.
- A child contacts Childline every 25 seconds, and it costs £4 to answer their call. By raising £150 you could pay for up to 37 children to get the help amnd support they need from our Childline counsellors.*
Sign up today
Registration is just £5 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £150 to support our work.
"The team in the tent were amazing, they really made me feel amazing & part of something big! "
Brighton 10k 2019 runner
Personalised training from Full Potential
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participant
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
Already got a place?
The Brighton 10k is run by Grounded Events. If you have already bought your place in this event we would love to welcome you to the team as an own place runner.
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds. Here's our handy guide to how you might reach your target (and have fun at the same time!)
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who'll win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
You might also like...
Brighton Marathon 2020
London Landmarks Half Marathon 2020
Your donation could go towards Childline or it could help us fund services such as NSPCC's therapeutic services and Speak Out Stay Safe service. Donations are distributed based on need.