Get a charity place with us at the Brighton 10K
Abuse changes childhoods. But so can we. Join our Brighton 10K team and help us fight for every childhood.
The Brighton Marathon 10K is the exciting curtain raiser to the marathon, and will see thousands of people running 10k along the first part of the marathon route. The run will start at 8.30am ahead of the Brighton Marathon start at 9.15am, so Preston Park will be buzzing with participants for both events and thousands of spectators.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that together we can rebuild children's lives and prevent abuse from ruining any more.
Already got a place?
If you've already bought your place through the event organisers, we'd love you to join Team NSPCC.
There's no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can.
Get a charity place?
We've love to have you on Team NSPCC in the Brighton 10k!
Registration is £5 and we ask you raise a minimum of £150
5 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
1. Your own NSPCC vest so we can see you on event day and cheer you on.
2. Post-race celebration with food, refreshments and massages at the finish point.
3. NSPCC cheer points en route where we’ll give you all the encouragement you need.
4. A personalised training plan created by our team of professional coaches just for you.
5. NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your teammates.
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.