City scapes and scenery on the SimplyHealth Great Bristol 10k
Join #TeamNSPCC for a challenge that starts in the heart of Bristol before heading out through the beautiful surroundings of Clifton and the Avon Gorge.
Taking you under Isambard Kingdom Brunel’s iconic Suspension Bridge and past Spike Island, the race finishes near the city’s vibrant Harbourside. Perfect surroundings for some post-race rest and recuperation with friends and family.
Sign up today and help us fight for every childhood!
The 2019 event has now closed and a big thank you to all of our runners who took part - if you would like to join #TeamNSPCC for 2020 please register your interest and we will be in touch!
Interested in running in 2020?
If you fancy taking on the Great Bristol 10k next year, we'd love to welcome you to our team.
We will keep in touch with you to let you know when registrations open.
5 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
1. Your own NSPCC vest so we can see you on event day and cheer you on.
2. Post-race marquee with food and refreshments at the finish point.
3. NSPCC cheer points en route where we’ll give you all the encouragement you need.
4. A personalised training plan created by our team of professional coaches just for you.
5. NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your teammates.
Running training zone
Need some helpful tips and extra motivation? Visit our running training zone for expert advice from our training partners Full Potential.
Whether you're feeling inspired or in need of some ideas, our free fundraising packs are full of hints and tips, advice and materials to get you started.
How you’ll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we’re there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we’re finding ways to prevent abuse from ruining any more.