Take on the UK’s biggest and most famous half marathon
Abuse changes childhoods. But so can we. Join our Simplyhealth Great North Run team in 2019 and help us fight for every childhood.
Now the UK’s biggest and most famous half marathon, the route takes you from Newcastle, over the iconic Tyne Bridge and on to the finish in picturesque coastal town of South Shields.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there. Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse from ruining anymore.
Already got a place?
If you've already got your place in the Simply Health Great North Run, we'd love to welcome you to our team. There's no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can.
Get a charity place
Charity places are now closed
5 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
1. Your own NSPCC vest so we can see you on event day and cheer you on.
2. Post race marquee with food and refreshments at the finish point in South Shields.
3. 2 NSPCC cheer points on route where we'll give you all the encouragement you need!
4. A personalised training plan created by our team of professional coaches just for you.
5. NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.