Take on Scotland's largest city with 30,000 other runners
The Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run welcomes thousands of runners to the city of Glasgow every year. The course starts in the centre of the city, and will take you past a selection of Glasgow’s finest venues and buildings.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters.
- VIP treatment at our post-race marquee with food and drink.
- Lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points en route.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
Take on the 10k
Registration is just £20 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £150 to support our work.
Take on the Half Marathon
Registration is just £20 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £250 to support our work.
"It was so great to be able to run in my hometown. The crowds on the day were so amazing and the support from the NSPCC was brilliant!"
#TeamNSPCC Runner 2018
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participant
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Already got a place?
The Great Scottish Half & 10k is is run by the Great Run Series. If you’ve already bought your place in this event, we would love to welcome you to the team as an own place runner.
Do something amazing and support the NSPCC.
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds. Here's our handy guide to how you might reach your target (and have fun at the same time!)
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who'll win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.
Email us on email@example.com with any questions or for any further information. We're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.