Take on the Leeds Half Marathon with Team NSPCC
Take on the Asda Foundation Leeds Half Marathon. The route starts in The Headrow alongside Victoria Gardens, heads out of the city centre, takes in a section of the Ring Road and returns via Abbey Road and Kirkstall Road before finishing in Cookridge Street alongside Millennium Square.
Get your charity place
Join Team NSPCC runners taking part in the Leeds Half Marathon. Registration costs £10 and we ask that you raise £250 in donations.
Already got a place?
We’d love to welcome you to our team. There’s no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can.
5 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
- Your own NSPCC vest so we can see you on event day and cheer you on.
- Post race marquee with food and refreshments at the finish point.
- A personalised training plan created by our team of professional coaches just for you.
- A heroes post race reception with food, drinks and a massage.
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
How you’ll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we’re there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we’re finding ways to prevent abuse from ruining any more.