Join team NSPCC for Wales' new National Marathon
Abuse changes childhoods. But so can we. Join the ABP Newport Wales Marathon or 10k and support our fight for every childhood.
The ABP Newport Wales Marathon and 10k is one of the UK's flattest race routes taking in medieval villages and Newport's recently regenerated city-centre.
70% of 2018 participants achieved a personal best!
Every penny you raise will help to make the future brighter for children.
Already have a marathon place?
If you've already got your place, we'd love to welcome you to our team.
There’s no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can, and we will support you all the way across the finish line.
Run the marathon for charity
Join our team with one of our guaranteed charity marathon places.
For a limited time only register for only £5! We ask for all our runners to raise £300.
How we'll support you
- personalised training plan for each NSPCC runner based on your experience, fitness and goals
- NSPCC training day with a team of expert coaches
- a Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with all your teammates
- knowing you're part of a 250+ team on race day all running to help us in our fight for every childhood
- the support of cheer points around the course on race day to cheer you to the finish
- family focused post race reception with food and refreshments.
Running training zone
Visit our running training zone for expert advice from our training partners Full Potential.
Our free fundraising packs are full of hints and tips, advice and materials to get you started.
Get in touch
If you'd like to know more about this event or have any questions, please contact our running events team.
How you’ll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we’re there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we’re finding ways to prevent abuse from ruining any more.