Join team NSPCC for Wales' new National Marathon
Abuse changes childhoods. But so can we. Join the Newport Wales Marathon or 10k and support our fight for every childhood.
The Newport Wales Marathon and 10k is one of the UK's flattest race routes taking in medieval villages and Newport's recently regenerated city-centre.
Every penny you raise will help to make the future brighter for children.
Sign up for the Marathon
Get one of our registered charity places. Registration is just £30. We just ask all our runners to raise a minimum of £500 to support our work.
Sign up for the 10k
Get one of our registered charity places. Registration is just £10. We just ask all our runners to raise a minimum of £200 to support our work.
Already got a place?
If you've already got your place, we'd love to welcome you to our team.
There’s no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can, and we will support you all the way across the finish line.
How we'll support you
- personalised training plan for each NSPCC runner based on your experience, fitness and goals
- NSPCC training day with a team of expert coaches
- a Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with all your teammates
- knowing you're part of a 250+ team on race day all running to help us in our fight for every childhood
- the support of cheer points around the course on race day to cheer you to the finish
- family focused post race reception with food and refreshments.
Training plans and advice
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, we've got a training plan for you.
Whether you're feeling inspired or in need of some ideas, our free fundraising packs are full of hints and tips, advice and materials to get you started
Get in touch
If you'd like to know more about this event or have any questions, please contact our running events team.
How you'll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we're there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we're finding ways to prevent abuse from ruining any more.
You might also like...
Volunteer at an event
Do your own fundraising
Make a donation today
This Christmas, a child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Help us be there when they’re ready to break their silence.