Run the Robin Hood Half Marathon
Run through the beautiful surroundings of the River Trent and see Nottingham Castle, Wollaton Deer Park, Nottingham University Jubilee Campus, The Park Estate and the Embankment with the backdrop of the iconic Trent Bridge. Take part in one of the most picturesque races in the country.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we're there. Together we can rebuild children's lives and fight for every childhood.
Get a charity place
For a place in the Robin Hood Half Marathon we ask that all our runners raise £250
and pay just £10 to register.
Already got a place?
If you've already got your place in the Robin Hood Half Marathon, we'd love to welcome you to our team. There's no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can.
5 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
If you're run for us, you'll get:
- Your own NSPCC vest so we can see you on event day and cheer you on.
- Post race marquee with food and refreshments at the finish point.
- 2 NSPCC cheer points on the route where we'll give you all the encouragement you need!
- A personalised training plan created by our team of professional coaches just for you.
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
We'll provide you with everything you need to smash your fundraising target.
Running training zone
Visit our running training zone for expert advice from our training partners Full Potential
How you’ll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in an event for the NSPCC, you’ll make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we’re there for them.
Child abuse is preventable, not inevitable. That’s why, every day, we work to protect children and prevent abuse from happening tomorrow.