Run the Robin Hood Half Marathon
Run through the beautiful surroundings of the River Trent and see Nottingham Castle, Wollaton Deer Park, Nottingham University Jubilee Campus, The Park Estate and the Embankment with the backdrop of the iconic Trent Bridge. Take part in one of the most picturesque races in the country.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we're there. Together we can rebuild children's lives and fight for every childhood.
Get a charity place
Join #TeamNSPCC in the Robin Hood Half Marathon with one of our registered charity places. Registration is just £10 and then all we ask is that you raise a minimum of £250 to support our work.
Already got a place?
If you've already got your place in the Robin Hood Half Marathon, we'd love to welcome you to our team. There's no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can.
5 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
If you're run for us, you'll get:
- Your own NSPCC vest so we can see you on event day and cheer you on.
- Post race marquee with food and refreshments at the finish point.
- 2 NSPCC cheer points on the route where we'll give you all the encouragement you need!
- A personalised training plan created by our team of professional coaches just for you.
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Running training zone
Visit our running training zone for expert advice from our training partners Full Potential
We'll provide you with everything you need to smash your fundraising target.
What we're doing to help in Nottinghamshire
How your money will make a difference
- £4 could answer a child's call to Childline offering them advice and support whatever their worry
- £25 could pay for a trained practitioner for an hour supporting parents and families in caring for children
- £90 can cover the cost for our Speak Out Stay Safe programme to reach 30 primary school children teaching them to speak out if they're worried
Get in touch
If you'd like more information about the race, please get in touch today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on 0203 772 9720, we're here to support 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
This event is run by Goldline Events, please see their website for more details: http://www.robinhoodhalfmarathon.co.uk/