The NSPCC work with the professional sports coaches at Full Potential to support #TeamNSPCC. Whether you're taking on a 5k or an ultramarathon, they'll be on hand to help you smash your goals.
How will Full Potential and the NSPCC support me?
- Personalised training plan, based on your goals, fitness level, and schedule.
- Injury prevention and recovery advice
- Dedicated NSPCC training days throughout the year
- Advice choosing the right kit for you
- Friendly team who you can call or email with any question or concern.
Find your race pace
Essential items for your race bag
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails, and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
Full Potential are our friendly and knowledgeable team of professional sports coaches, with years of experience of both competing and coaching. They'll put together your training plan to fit your lifestlye, fitness and injury history, and goals.
The children you're helping
"I felt guilty that the bullies had chosen me"
James was bullied for years after moving to a new school. Talking to Childline helped him to rebuild his confidence and feel less alone.
"I didn't feel I was in control of my life"
Annie struggled with going into care and felt she had no control over where she lived. Our support helped her to get her voice heard.