Run, swim and cycle for every childhood in the world's largest triathlon
Join #TeamNSPCC in the world’s largest triathlon held at the London Excel Centre on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th of August. Swim, cycle and run to help us fight for every childhood.
You can choose from a number of distances - Super Sprint, Sprint, Olympic, and Olympic Plus - and can take part on your own or in a team.
Choose your challenge
With a number of different distances, routes and wave categories to choose from, there's something for everyone. Decide which London Triathlon challenge is best for you.
- Super Sprint - 400m swim, 10km cycle and 2.5km run.
- Sprint (teams options) - 750m swim, 20km cycle and 5km run.
- Olympic (team options) - 1500m swim, 40km cycle and 10km run.
- Olympic Plus - 1500m swim, 80km cycle and 10km run.
Already got a place?
If you've already got a place in the AJ Bell London Triathlon then we'd love to have you join team NSPCC.
There's no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can.
Together we can fight for every childhood.
- Swim in the Royal Victoria Dock and run around the London Docklands.
- Be cheered on by the 30,000 strong crowd.
- Free NSPCC cycling vest and optional cycling top.
- A variety of different distances, routes and wave categories.
- A fundraising pack and regular support emails.
- Training advice and support from our team of expert coaches.
- A Facebook page for you and your team mates.
Challenge training zone
Visit our training zone for expert advice from our training partners Full Potential.
Whether you're feeling inspired or in need of some ideas, our free fundraising packs are full of hints and tips, advice and materials to get you started
How you'll make a difference
Abuse changes childhoods, but so can we. By taking part in a fundraising event, your donation will make sure that when a child needs a helping hand, we're there.
We help children across the UK to rebuild their lives and we're finding ways to prevent abuse from ruining any more.
You might also like...
Volunteer at an event
Do your own fundraising
Make a donation today
A child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. Donate now and help us be there for every child.
Terms and conditions
Please note that this event/activity hasn't been organised by and isn't controlled by the NSPCC and is therefore not covered by the NSPCC's insurance programme. To the extent permitted by law, the NSPCC shall not be liable for any loss or injury arising out of the event or its organisation. Please speak to the company organising the event or activity that you're participating in if you would like further information in this respect.