Walk. Jog. Run.
Join #Team NSPCC and experience the magical Cotswold Way as you've never seen it before.
Alongside 2000 other challengers, you can walk, jog or run through this area of outstanding natural beauty. The 100km route starts in the heart of Bath, taking in panoramic views over the Seven Valley and the Black Mountains, before reaching the finish line in historic Cheltenham. There are 25km and 50km routes too, so this challenge has an option for everyone.
Join as an indivudal or a team, race through the night to beat a personal best or camp halfway for a unforgettable weekend of exploring. Whatever your pace, your challenge offers a real test of stamina and determination. We'll support you every step of the way- so try something new in 2019!
Get 25% off Charity Place registration fee with the discount code 'APRILCHARITY' or 15% off Mixed Funding registration fee with the discount code 'APRILMIXED'.
Pay a small registration fee and make a bigger contribution through fundraising.
Full Challenge (100km) £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and lower your fundraising target.
Full Challenge (100km) £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge £64.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Your route. Your challenge
Take on the full challenge:
- Full 100 km Challenge from Bath to Cheltenham - as a continuous event starting Saturday morning
- Full 100 km Challenge – over 2 Days – starting Saturday morning and then early on Sunday too
Take on a shorter distance:
- 1st Half 50 km Challenge – from Bath to Wootton, taking place on Saturday 29 June
- 2nd Half 50 km Challenge – from Wootton to Cheltenham, taking place on Sunday 30 June
5 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
- Fully signed route, including maps and GPS files, plus plenty of food and rest stop along the way with meals/ food included.
- Medics, massage and pace walkers available.
- Finishers medal and T-shirt for all participants.
- Free NSPCC trekking T-shirt and a welcome pack with fundraising support.
- A free personalised training plan from our professional training partners, Full Potential.
What your support means
A child contacts Childline every 25 seconds. And it costs £4 to answer their call.
Every penny you raise will make a difference. Your £400 sponsorship could pay for 100 children to get the help and support they need.
Challenge training zone
Visit our training zone for expert advice from our training partners Full Potential.