This incredible adventure pits you against the spectacular landscapes of the Lake District National Park by bike, kayak and on foot!
Trek to the summit of one of the Lake District’s most iconic peaks, the Old Man of Coniston, before testing yourself on the off-road mountain bike trails of Grizedale forest, then kayak across iconic Coniston water.
The hire of all bikes, kayaks and safety equipment is included in the challenge, which includes approximately 12km of cycling, 10km trekking and 1.5km kayaking.
Enthusiastic participants can expect a hearty pre-event breakfast, as well as a celebratory buffet at the end.
Ready for an adventure?
Decided the incredible Lake District Adventure Challenge is for you? Sign up and we'll support you every step of the way.
Special offer - Get 20% off your registration fee until March 31st using code NSPCC20.
What you'll get
- equipment hire including bikes, kayaks and helmets
- choice of routes - either classic or Extreme
- rest stops throughout the day
- free meals, snacks and drinks
- fully signed route and maps
- free trekking T-shirt and medal
- celebratory buffet and beer at the end!
Whether you're feeling inspired or in need of some ideas, our free fundraising packs are full of hints and tips, advice and materials to get you started