Can you conquer The Gherkin?
Join #TeamNSPCC as they conquer The Gherkin Challenge on 27 October 2019. Every step you climb and every pound you raise will help protect more children.
Why take part?
- When you reach the top, you’ll be able to enjoy the views with a glass (or two) of champagne. You can invite up to 2 guests to join you at the top to celebrate!
- Our massage therapists will be on hand at the top to soothe away your aches and pains.
- With individual timings, you’ll be able to see how quickly you raced up 38 floors of the Gherkin!
- You'll receive support from the second you sign up! We'll send you a welcome fundraising pack, sponsorship forms, posters, training advice and more.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children!
By raising £250, you could help our Speak out Stay safe programme reach 83 primary school children, giving them the knowledge to protect themselves from abuse.
Did you know? In its 10th year, The Gherkin Challenge has seen over 6,000 people climb its stairs and has raised over £1m for NSPCC.
Do you want to take on the challenge as a family? Sign up for a family entry here.
Are you ready?
For #nofilter views?
To scale 38 floors?
To celebrate at the top?
Registration fee: £20
Fundraising target: £250
Registration fee: £149
Fundraising target: £0
Add a champagne lift pass for £25 so friends and family can meet you at the top! (max 2 per participant)
Registration fee: £20 adults, £12.50 children*
Fundraising target: £350 per team
*Children must be aged 8-17 and be accompanied by a responsible adult
Add a champagne lift pass for £25 to any entry type so friends and family can meet you at the top! (max 2 per participant).
What people had to say
"The team were brilliantly organised and the people cheering on the stairs were wonderful! The reception at the top was fantastic with so many cheerful faces and congratulations, immensely kind. Thanks so much for such a great experience."
Jo - Gherkineer 2018
"The event was brilliant. We all enjoyed it tremendously. It was very organised. All the NSPCC people were charming and helpful. The challenge was fun, and the reception at the top of the Gherkin was very enjoyable. Looking forward to the next challenge!"
Michel - Gherkineer 2018
"Thanks NSPCC for another great event. Managed to be a bit faster than last year and I hope to go quicker next year."